Our favourite Aussie holiday destination! Beach, National Park, top restaurants, cafés and shopping, all walking distance from The gorgeous beachside accommodation on Hastings street, or where we love to stay Little Cove (just up the hill).
Always changing so I like to update my top 10 each time we visit, and this was a particularly lovely time as we were cebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary, all of which took place here on Noosa Main Beach followed, by our Reception at bistro C (which has also had an amazing reno)!
- So of course Bistro C is a fave, always updating the interior and menu to keep up with the current trends! I love a breaky by the boardwalk! Fresh juice, coffee and any kind of amazing muffin will do me! (Not really a big breaky type person) but wow to the raspberry and white choc pancakes!! Or my granola with berry sorbet as pictured above! Also great to sit beachside and you can watch the kids whilst eating! Yay!
- So of course Noosa Mainbeach is stunning! Protected, warm water and kid size waves! We love to pack some cheese, crackers, seafood and vino etc and head down to the tables at First Point to watch the sunset behind the surfers whilst the kids play on the beach. Perfect end to the day!
- My fave gelato shop is Massimos! And new fave combo from the holiday is coconut and grapefruit! So yum! Also for yummy frozen yoghurt, health acai bowls, protein balls and yum coffee is Blended…just out the front of the food court.
- On the shopping front, my faves are Lamington – stocking Aesop, prints, kids clothing, jewellery and quirky arty finds! For women’s wear I love Alterior Motif – sass & Bide, Zoe Karsson, valley sunnies, Zulu & zephyr! Yes I did some damage here! Beautiful fitout! And also love Chloe & Grace – beautiful monochrome and stripe tees, Bassike, jewels etc.. my bestie bought be a silver pineapple ring here (by Kirstin Ash) love! The very familiar Wichery and Seed are always worth a visit too!
- Betty’s Burgers has always been a huge hit! And now opened in a bigger and better premises next to Berados (the southern end of Hastings). Packed at lunch so hit it up early before the rush begins!
- A ‘Hey Bill’ is always a great treat for the kids at the beach! Serving shaved iced cones with lots of colourful syrup toppings. Usually set up out the front of the Surf Club…which in itself is a great cheap and cheerful dinner option with the kids! Especially Karaoke night!
- For a chilled out dinner with the kids, Miss Moneypennys serves great pizzas and salads! Quick, easy and funky design!
- We prefer to stay at Little Cove these days! More bang for your buck and across the road from the gorgeous Little Cove beach. Easy with kids and also to go for a walk or run up the National park! Must do for amazing views, koala spotting and working off those extra icecream scoops!
- Read more about the amazing Noosa dreamboat experience on my pineapple celebrations post! Such a luxurious way to get around Noosa river and wharf service to dine at another fave dinner spot..Ricky’s!
- No visit to Noosa is complete without a stop at Signatures, a beautiful Hamptons style fitout overflowing with amazing soaps, creams, bracelets, towels, books, etc. Great for gifts and also the kids section upstairs is beautiful.
So there you have it! Just wandering up and down Hastings street at your own pace is a lovely thing to do, however nothing beats the 5.30pm beach walk watching the sunset and the amazing restaurant aromas in the air!!! Take me back! X b