All of a sudden April is here!! Felt like Christmas was last week! Anyway, thought I would write a little about what our favourite things are at the moment…
- Mint Rhapsody is killing it in the design and functionality front for kids and adults! I mean once the pandas come out of this house I am filling with trinkets and candles! So clever!!! and Kingston is loving it too!
- Print Bebe has released some new gorgeous prints recently! Florals, pastels and flowing dresses for girls and even women’s wear too I believe…yay!! Lovely for summer or teamed with stockings and cardis for winter.
- The Gathered Store sells the most gorgeous range of kids accessories, prints, bedding and different finds sourced from creative and like minded people! The Easter bunny is delivering these goodies to the kids with little Ohsofo bunny who we adore! Check out her gorgeous goodies too!!!
- For those that don’t know, I work in events with mum called Sugarcoated Events. We made these fold out icecream invites for Kingston’s first bday and they have been our most popular and fave design so far.
- I’m all over cool storage bags of every make and size! My current faves are these General Eclectic ones from Apache Rose! Who are also launching online soon so stay tuned!
- Chi khi is the new kids label from super talented Natalie Basingthwaite. Cool monochrome designs in stripes, crosses, spots and super soft material made from bamboo!! Little K was lucky enough to be included in their campaign !!
- Always fans of Hubble and Duke! and these long socks have broken Instagram (not literally) with their populatity! Paired with these cool white high tops from Country Road, will be a great Winter staple!
- Cutest bedroom additions are these Anny Who postcards! She also creates gorgeous prints and cushions! Also found over at The Gathered Store!
- Always look forward to what Rock Your Baby brings to the design front! Best unisex brand!! Couldn’t pass up this “time to dance” tutu for the little miss! From Charbella.
Hope you love our finds! Look forward to the next lot of surprises! Xxxb